Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Random designs

I found this image here
Antoni Gaudi's Casa Batllo, Barcelona
The beauty of this building is awe-inspiring. It is very organic and has so much movement. it looks as if it has been sculpted out of sand. I love the softness of the building and the subtle colours on the stained windows and on the walls. Gaudi's work in general is incredibly unique. I picture Neptune looking out from one of those windows.

I found this image here
Shoes-Designer Unknown
I dislike these shoes because i think that they are way too over the top. They're very, very chunky and I am really not a fan of the colours used. I think that the platform is covered in bright, different coloured rhinestones which is really gaudy. Maybe if you were going over the top for a 70's themed dress-up party they would be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment